National Guild of Hypnotists Professional Certification
The National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc. (NGH) is the oldest, largest, most respected and active professional hypnotism organization in the world. Established in 1950, it counts thousands of members in over 60 countries. The organization sets ethical standards for the profession and effectively represents the needs of professional hypnotists legally and legislatively. Since its inception, the NGH has published the Journal of Hypnotism and the Hypnogram. Both continue to be an important resource for members of the profession today.
Certification with the NGH represents a minimum of 100 hours of training. Members are encouraged to engage in ongoing continuing education to maintain professional membership.
The NGH Certification Course is Designed to Produce
Confident and Competent Practitioners
The NGH Certification Course a high quality, professional hypnosis training and certification program designed to produce some of the best and most qualified hypnosis professionals in the field. You will be credited with 100 hours of training. Upon graduation from NGH Certification Program you will also receive:
- Your Professional Certification with the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Your Certified National Guild of Hypnotists Diploma (11×14)
- Your Embossed National Guild of Hypnotists membership card
- Your One-year membership to the NGH with all benefits
- The Journal of Hypnotism (4 per year)
- The Hypnogram (4 per year)
- A Video Rental Guide
- A Resource Guide
- Free Referrals
The NGH requires all members to adhere to a code of ethics. A special ethics committee ensures the fair and timely dealing of ethics complaint reported to their attention. The NGH contributes to the profession in many ways, and is known for its annual educational conference, attended by professional hypnotists from all over the world.
Why Choose the National Guild of Hypnotists Professional Course & Certification?
- Professional accelerated hypnotherapy training: 100 educational hours in just 10 days.
- Highest-quality hypnotherapy education available: developed by NGH award-winning trainers, educators, authorities and leaders in the profession.
- Live demonstrations in class: gain hands-on experience and practice with the most current, result-producing skills and techniques in the field.
- Emphasis on modern and effective hypnosis & hypnotherapy techniques: instant and rapid inductions, depth testing, age regression, and more.
- NGH 3-ring binder course manual, books and professional materials.
- Supervised practice time each day to build your confidence and competence.
- Learn from real-life forensic and clinical case files.
Who is this Professional Certification for?
- Licensed healthcare professionals wishing to enhance the scope of their knowledge and expertise to include advanced self-hypnosis and hypnotherapy skills and techniques.
- Anyone wishing to help themselves, their staff and their patients with the use of hypnosis.
- Those who took a distance learning course, or sporadic classes, and would like to receive hands-on, one-on-one hypnotherapy training with a leading professional instructor.
- Anyone wishing to gain knowledge and experience with result-proven techniques.
- Previously certified hypnotherapists wishing to become recertified.
What you will learn
- How to teach self-hypnosis to your patients for rapid stress relief and pain relief.
- How to provide rapid and powerful relief to even the most chronic, debilitating conditions.
- How to teach your patients to overcome fears, phobias and anxiety, easily and effortlessly.
- Result-proven modalities for rapid and lasting wellness enhancement.
- Learn to encourage and foster positive expectancy in patients.
- Help patients promote their quality and quantity of life.
GENVIÈV ST. CLAIR, Fellow and Former President of the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association, is an award-winning Board Certified Instructor with the NGH.
A Valedictorian from the Ivy League University of the Sorbonne in Paris, she graduated summa cum laude from the department of doctorates of one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world. With specialized training in forensic discovery, and years of expertise in the medical and legal fields, she acted as a communication liaison in complex and critical situations, including duties for the Department of Homeland Security, the US court system, and leading medical centers.
Featured on Discovery Channel, radio and television programs worldwide, Genvièv is the author of Zen in the Art of Survival, published in the best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, as well as Diving into the Unsolved Mysteries of the Mind, Make a Friend of Fear, Meditation in Motion, Life Line, The Gift, Emotions, and countless magazine columns and articles on performance, achievement and success. Her story is featured in Chicken Soup to Inspire the Body and Soul – Motivation to get over the hump and on the road to a better life. She produces an educational health and wellness series on: www.youtube.com/GenvievTV
The founder of a Forensic and Clinical Educational Center, Genvièv has years of expertise collaborating with licensed medical professionals on complex cases previously resistant to treatment. An Emergency Medicine First Responder with the Wilderness Medicine Institute, she served on the Professional Mt. Hood Ski Patrol and is a trained deep sea rescue diver. In the field, it means handling critical medical and emergency situations under extreme pressure, in remote and challenging locations. In the office, it means collaborating with medical practitioners, physicians and health care providers, to best address, improve and support the conditions of their patients.
Genvièv has decades of experience researching, practicing, and teaching the concepts and applications of working with brain plasticity, forensic and clinical hypnosis in the U.S. and overseas. People from all walks of life work with her to recover from traumatic events, resolve procrastination, release lifelong obstacles, transcend debilitating conditions, ignite their motivation, let go of negative habits, find their ideal weight, fuel their discipline and achieve higher levels of performance, success and well-being.
In 2017, Genvièv received the President’s Award for outstanding achievement, dedication and service to her profession. The President’s Award is the highest recognition given by the NGH, the largest and oldest organization in her field worldwide. She was further inducted into the Order of Braid, an International Honor Society for the practice of hypnotism. In 2018, Genvièv was nominated Fellow of the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association. According to the OHA administrative definition: “Fellowship is the highest honor the association can bestow upon a member. This designation is awarded to individuals who have made significant contributions to the field and the organization.”